Education becomes increasingly complex and needs an excellent innovative leader in the educational strategy. The Doctor of Educational Management Program was established in 1993 based on the decree number 590/DIKTI//Kep/1993. This program develops professionals, leaders, and managers in education to become effective and innovative leaders to adapt to the dynamic educational environment. To enhance their knowledge, skills, and experiences through information technology and by conducting research.
The Doctor of Educational Management program is accredited B by the National Accreditation Organization for Higher Education with decree number 973/SK/BAN-PT/Ak-PJJ/D/I/2020.
The center of educational management innovation in Asia; multidisciplinary/interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary at the national, regional, and global levels.
Contribute to science, technology, and arts with the three pillars of higher education at the Master of Educational Management program, to develop Indonesia and the global community.
Dosen Program Studi Doktor Manajemen Pendidikan
|1||Prof. Dr. Bedjo Sujanto, M.Pd||Dosen Tetap|
|2||Prof. Dr. Mukhneri Mukhtar, M.Pd.||Dosen Tetap|
|3||Prof. Dr. R. Madhakomala, M.Pd.||Dosen Tetap|
|4||Prof. Dr. Rugaiyah, M. Pd.||Dosen Tetap|
|5||Prof. Dr. Unifah Rosyidi, M.Pd||Dosen Tetap|
|6||Prof. Dr. Elianasari, M. Pd||Dosen Tetap|
|7||Prof.Dr. Netti Karnati, M.Pd.||Dosen Tetap|
|8||Dr. Nurhattati, M.Pd||Dosen Tetap|
|10||Dr. Suryadi, M.Pd.||Dosen Tetap|
The graduates from this program obtain Doctor (Dr.). The graduates are expected to pursue a career in both public and private educational institutions or government agencies. They may apply as a senior education administrator, school principal, education policy consultant, policy development and management, lecturer or researcher in universities and research center.
- Able to develop new knowledge about education management theory, literacy related to the management of technology benefits education and or new arts about information in the field of education management science, to produce solutions for improving the quality of public, national, and state life through interdisciplinary or multidisciplinary and transdisciplinary approaches;
- Able to develop the knowledge of education management or professional practice through research to produce creative, original, and tested work;
- Able to solve related science, technology, and or art problems in the field of education management based on educational theory and management theory and educational management theory related to micromanagement, meso, and makers referring to Good Corporate Governance through scientific methods with interdisciplinary or multidisciplinary and transdisciplinary approaches that internalize academic values, norms, and ethics;
- Able to develop innovative new theories by applying the concepts and principles of education management by utilizing science and technology oriented towards education management is the quality of human resources and education quality;
- Able to manage, lead and develop research and development that is beneficial for the science of Education Management and human benefit and gain national recognition of international.
1. General Subjects
|99009113||Advanced Philosophy||3 credits|
|99009123||Advanced Research Methodology||3 credits|
|99009133||Advanced Statistics||3 credits|
|99009143||Indexed Scientific Article Writing||3 credits|
2. Expertise Subjects
|99119113||Thinking System natural Management Education||3 credits|
|99119123||Education Strategic Policy and Planning||3 credits|
|99119133||Leadership and Behavior of Educational Organizations||3 credits|
|99119143||Education Quality Control Management||3 credits|
|99119153||Education Unit Management||3 credits|
|99119183||New Orientation in Pedagogy||3 credits|
|99119193||Education Management Colloquium||3 credits|
3. Elective Subjects
|99119413||Education Resource Management||3 credits|
|99119423||Curriculum Development Management||3 credits|
|99119433||Education Economics||3 credits|
|Choice 1 (one) course from the preferred courses available|
|99009013||Foundation of Education*||3 credits|
Note: * implemented before semester 1 lecture