Master's Program of
The basis for designing the curriculum for the doctoral and master’s programs at UNJ Postgraduate Program is the Indonesian National Qualifications Framework (KKNI) Level 8 for the master’s program and Level 9 for the doctoral program, as stated in the Academic Guidebook for UNJ Postgraduate Program. The curriculum in each study program comprises 1) general courses, 2) expertise courses, 3) elective courses, 4) matriculation courses, and 5) thesis for master’s degree program or dissertation for doctoral degree program. General courses focus on general knowledge that underlies the formation of knowledge development skills so that students are skilled in working under the necessary knowledge mastered. General courses are directed at building students’ ability to carry out, organize, and manage research programs as described in the study program’s educational objectives. Expertise courses are a group of courses aimed to produce experts in the field based on the knowledge and skills. Elective courses are part of the study program courses and basic education course group. Students choose these courses depending on the topic of their thesis. Matriculation courses are a group of courses that must be taken by students with educational backgrounds that are not on the same level as programs at UNJ Postgraduate Program. Thesis and dissertation are scientific work obtained from research to solve problems and discoveries in their fields.
Physical Education master’s degree study program was founded in 1993 based on the Decree of Establishment Number 590/Dikti/Kep/1993. The program was accredited by BAN-PT and the accreditation result is stated on the SK BAN-PT Number 2642//SK/BAN-PT/Akred/D/2016, which is valid starting 2016. The degree obtained after students complete their education in Physical Education master’s
degree program is M.Pd. (Master of Education). The program’s learning outcomes are divided into general skills, special skills, and knowledge.
Study Program Profile
Dr. Oman U.S., M.Pd.
Master's Program of Physical Education Coordinator Study Program
Prof. Dr. Moch. Asmawi, M.Pd.
Professor in Physical Education
Prof. Dr. Achmad Sofyan Hanif, M.Pd.
Professor in Physical Education
Prof. Dr. Dr. Widiastuti, M.Pd.
Professor in Physical Education
Prof. Dr. Ramdan Pelana, M.Or.
Dr. Hernawan, S.E., M.Pd.
Dr. Johansyah Lubis, M.Pd.
Curriculum & Courses
The description of the components of the master’s program curriculum is the following,
- General courseisageneral knowledge thatunderlies the formation of science development ability so that skilled in working in accordance with the basic science mastered.General courses are directed at the formation of the abilityto carryout, organize,and manage research programs in accordance with the objectives of master’s program education.General courses must be mastered by each master’s programparticipant of the entirestudy program.
- Expertise Courses isagroup of coursesaimed at producingexperts with work based on the knowledge and skills mastered.
- Elective Courses are part of the Study Program andBasic Subjects group ofEducation. This course is chosen by students in accordance with the field of thesis studies.
- Matriculation Courseisa group ofcoursesthat must betakenby students who come from non-educationalprograms and educational programs that are not aplot. This course provides the basis of educational knowledge that must be mastered as a reference for mastery of educational theories.
- Thesis preparation isa design that contains supporting courses in preparing the final task of thesis or scientific work with the aim of constructing theory and experience so that the final task of the thesis to be made can be carried out properly.
- Thesis isthe result of scientific work based ontheresultof research that meets the criteria of scientific research and discipline of the study program as an effort to solve problems and disclosure of a scientific finding or development of a new concept. See more…
Colloquium Physical Education
Learn Motion Skills
Select two courses from the Available Elective Courses
The Foundation of Education Science
Program Learning Outcome
- Able to develop new knowledge about the theory of pedagogy, literacy, the benefits of technology and or new art master’s program expertise, to produce solutions for improving the quality of life of society, nation and state through interdisciplinary and/or multi disciplinary approach
- Able to master the theory and theory of application of the field of knowledge master program
- Able to solve problems of science, technology and or related arts in the field of master’s programs based on the theory of pedagogy, literacy, information technology through scientific methods with an interdisciplinary or multidisciplinary approach that internalizes academic values, norms, and ethics;
- Able to develop research and development that is beneficial for the science ofmaster’s programs and the benefit of mankind, and able to get national recognition maupuan International
- Able to develop new knowledge about the theory of pedagogy, literacy, the benefits of technology and or new art doctoral programs, to produce solutions for improving the quality of life of society, nation and state through interdisciplinary or multidisciplinary approaches;
- Able to develop science program master orprofessional practice throughresearch;
- Able to solve problems of science, technology and or related arts in thefield of master’s programs based on the theoryof pedagogy, literacy, information technology through scientific methods with an interdisciplinary or multi disciplinary approach;
- Develop new theories in innovative learning by applying didactic-pedagogical concepts and principles by utilizing science and technology oriented on life skills and contributing to improving the quality of life ofsociety;
- Gaining national and international recognition in his profession on an ongoing basis by conducting research as a reflective and evaluative action.
- Able to develop the theory of pedagogy, literacy, the benefits of information technology in physical education and sports science with its practice as a developer of physical education and sports science to produce solutions in improving the quality of physical health education and sports science for human benefit through interdisciplinary or multidisciplinary approaches;
- Able to apply logical, critical, systematic, and innovative thinking in the field of physical education with its practice as a developer of education and training of sports education and health education, fitness with practice as an expert, educator, and coach of sports science and education and training in the field of Physical education who have social sensitivity and concern for the community and environment.
- Able to solve physical education problems based on pedagogy theory, literacy, information technology with his practice as a sports science coach and physical education through scientific methods with interdisciplinary or multidisciplinary approaches based on academic values, norms, and ethics;
- Able to apply solutions to educational technology problems in accordance with the needs of sports science development and physical education through research that is tested and has novelty and gained recognition at the national and international level;
- Able to apply innovative learning by applying didactic-pedagogical concepts and principles in sports science and physical education by utilizing science and technology.
- Able to apply professionalism continuously in the field of sports science and physical education by conducting research as an effort to promote digital literacy;
- Able to decimate the results of research and development in the field of sports science and physical educationis current with an inter and multi-disciplinary approach recognized at the national and international level.
The Master’s Program of Physical Education at Pascasarjana Universitas Negeri Jakarta accredited “A” by National Accreditation Agency, based on Decree Number 2642/SK/BAN-PT/Akred/M/XI/2016, valid until November 17, 2021.
|Educator||Educators in the field of physical education undergraduate level in public and private universities.|
|Researcher||Researchers who are competent and produce research in the field of physical education are innovative and tested and received national and international recognition.|
|Consultant||Professional consultants in the field of sports.|
|Manager||Managers who are reliable in the field of sports by using the right managerialat sports events.|
|Physical Education Educators||Educators in the field of physical education undergraduate level in public and private universities.|