Master of Education Technology Study Program produces Media Developers, Learning Designers, Performance Technologists, Educators and Researchers who are able to design, develop, manage and evaluate
innovative creative learning by utilizing technological advances.
Master of Education Technology Study Program aims to produce Media Developers, Performance Technologist Learning Designers, Educators and Researchers who are able to design, develop, manage and evaluate innovative creative learning by utilizing technological advances.
- Able to develop knowledge and technology in the field of Educational Technology related to his practice as a media developer, learning designer and performance technologist, to produce innovative and tested work.
- Able to solve learning and learning problems in the field of Educational Technology through interdisciplinary or multidisciplinary approaches.
- Able to manage research and development in the field of Educational Technology that is beneficial for society and science, and able to get national and international recognition.
- Able to develop pedagogy theory, literacy, benefits of information technology in educational technology with its practice as a media developer, learning designer, and performance technology to produce solutions in improving the quality of education for human benefit through an interdisciplinary or multidisciplinary approach;
- Able to apply logical, critical, systematic, and innovative thinking in the field of educational technology by its practice as a media developer, designer learning and performance technology with its practice as a media developer, designer learning and performance technology based on the profession of education technology that has social sensitivity and cares for the community and environment.
- Able to solve the problem of educational technology based on pedagogy theory, literacy, information technology with its practice as a media developer, designer learning and performance technology through scientific methods with an interdisciplinary or multidisciplinary approach based on academic values, norms, and ethics;
- Able to implement solution problems Education technology that suits the needs of the development of educational technology through proven research and novelty and gaining recognition at the national and international level;
- Able to apply innovative learning by applying concepts and principles of didactic-pedagogical in educational technology by utilizing science and technology-oriented towards life skills and contributing to the improvement of the quality of education;
- Able to apply professionalism continuously in the field of Technology Education by researching an effort to support digital literacy;
- Able to understand the research and development results in educational technology is current with an inter and multidisciplinary approach recognized by the education technology community at the national and international
|99008113||Philosophy of Science||3 credits|
|99008123||Research Methodology||3 credits|
|99008142||Indexed Scientific Article Writing||3 credits|
|99018113||The foundation of Educational Technology||3 credits|
|99018123||Learning Design||3 credits|
|99018133||Performance Technology||3 credits|
|99018143||Development of Learning Media and Learning Resources||3 credits|
|99018153||Educational Technology Research Area||3 credits|
|99018163||Online Learning Design||3 credits|
|99008183||New Orientation in Education Psychology||3 credits|
|99008193||Educational Technology Colloquium||3 credits|
|99018413||Evaluation of Learning Processes and Results||3 credits|
|99018423||Communication Theory and Visualization of Learning Ideas||3 credits|
|99018433||Coaching Management||3 credits|
|Select one course from the Selected Courses available|
|99008013||The Foundation of Education Science||3 credits|
Note: * implemented before semester 1 lecture
The Master’s Program in Educational Technology Study Program accredited “B” at National Accreditation Organization for Higher Education, Decree Number 2630/SK/BAN-PT/Akred/M/XI/2016, valid until November 10, 2021.
The foundation of postgraduate curriculum development of Universitas Negeri Jakarta (UNJ), namely (a) Law No. 12 of 2012 on Higher Education, (b) Presidential Regulation No. 8/2012 on Indonesia’s National Qualification Framework (KKNI), (c) Permendikbud No. 73/2013 on The Implementation of KKNI in Higher Education, (d) Government Regulation No. 4/2014 on The Implementation of Higher Education and Higher Education Management, and (e) and Permendikbud No. 03 of 2020 on National Standards of Higher Education. Referring to the above policy, the master’s program curriculum implements KKNI level 8 (eight).
The content of the UNJ Postgraduate Master’s curriculum is encompassed in Graduate Learning Achieves (CPL), which includes aspects of attitude, general skill, special skill, and knowledge formulated based on SNPT The Year 2020 and descriptor KKNI level 8 (eight)). Graduate learning achievements (CPL)are spelled out into courses specific to the course, covering attitude, knowledge, general skills, and special skills.
The Master’s Study Program curriculum was developed based on outcome-based education (OBE) of international standards. The curriculum developed is oriented towards the occupational/professional map within the Indonesian National Qualification Framework (KKNI) of the field of expertise or science of each Study Program that can be equalized with international qualifications.
The UNJ Postgraduate Curriculum contains several courses grouped into matriculation courses, General Subjects (Courses)s, major courses/courses, basic educational courses, and choose courses.
Postgraduate issued a Certificate of Postgraduate Assistance (SKPI) or diploma supplement referring to the Regulation of the Minister of Research, Technology, and Higher Education No. 59 of 2018 on Diploma, Certificate of Competency, Certificate of Profession, Degree, and Procedure for Writing a Degree in Higher Education. SKPI contains information on graduates’ activeness in the academic field, the social attitudes of graduates, and the qualifications of graduates following the level of the Indonesian National Qualification Framework (KKNI). SKPI is issued after validation, and the student is declared to have graduated from a study program at The Graduate School of Jakarta State University.
The qualifications expected from graduates of UNJ Postgraduate Master Program are following KKNI level 8 namely: (1) Able to develop pedagogy theory, literacy, benefits of information technology in educational technology to produce solutions that are in order to improve the quality of public life, nationality and state through an interdisciplinary or multidisciplinary approach; (2) Able to apply logical, critical, systematic, and innovative thinking in their field based on scientific rules, procedures and ethics in order to improve the profession of education and non-education that has social sensitivity and care for the community and the environment; (3) Able to solve educational and non-educational problems based on scientific methods with an interdisciplinary or multidisciplinary approach that internalizes academic values, norms, and ethics; (4) Able to implement educational and non-educational problem solutions that are following the needs of science and technology development through proven research and novelty at the national and international level; (5) Able to apply innovative learning by applying concepts and principles of didactic-pedagogical by utilizing science and technology-oriented towards life skills and contributing to the improvement of the quality of people’s lives; (6) Able to apply professionalism on an ongoing basis in his field of expertise or knowledge by conducting research as reflective and evaluative measures; (7) Able to disseminate the results of studies in the field is current with an inter and multi-disciplinary approach recognized by the scientific community at the national and international level. To achieve these graduates’ qualifications, the learning process at Postgraduate UNJ is conducted in the form of face-to-face lectures and/or blended learning, seminars, practicum, response, research, studio practices, workshop practices, or field practices.
The study assessment at UNJ Postgraduate includes assessing the process and assessment of student learning results to meet the achievements of graduate learning. Assessment techniques used are observation, participation, projects, rallies, assignments, written tests, or oral tests, which are student portfolios.
The composition of courses for Master’s program as follows.
Table 1. Disseminate of Study Loads for Background Bachelor of Education Program
|2||Expertise Courses of Specific Study Programs||18-24|
CSH = Courses Semester Hours
Table 2. Disseminate of Study Loads for Background Bachelor’s Program Non-Education
|3||Expertise Courses of Specific Study Programs||18-24|