THESIS PROCEDURE Based on Circular Letter of UNJ Postgraduate Director No. 5875/UN39.5.PS/SE/2020
To apply for a comprehensive exam, students must submit:
- Study Results Card (KHS) and pass the main competency course (Coordinator Program Study) signed by the Coordinator Program Study.
- Photocopy of consultation book (Biodata and Proof of Payment).
- Comprehensive exam registration form that has been signed by Coordinator Program Study.
To apply for a thesis proposal seminar seminar students must submit:
- Proof of colossal pass (for Class 2018/2019 onwards);
- Photocopy of certificate of passing a comprehensive exam signed by koorprodi;
- Photocopy of consultation book (Biodata until proof of consultation);
- Photocopy of Graduate Learning Achievement (CPL) and KHS.
- Photocopy of proposals containing research and innovation instruments submitted in the study signed by both supervisors and coordinators of the study program.
To apply for the thesis exam students must submit:
- Photocopy of certificate passed the proposal seminar exam;
- Photocopy of consultation book (biodata until proof of consultation);
- A copy of the certificate that has been legalized by the issuing institution with a TOEFL score or toefl equivalent of at least 475 from the authorized English test provider and has been verified by the Scientific Articles and Dissemination Task Force (GAD).
- Certificate of no book loan from Postgraduate Library and UNJ Library (Original)
- Certificate has carried out research from the institution where the research (Original)
- Verification Letter from the Scientific Articles and Dissemination Task Force (GAD) stating that scientific articles have been published with proof of payment (if there is a publishing fee) in the national journal accredited and indexed SINTA 2 in accordance with the Scientific Publication Manual published by the Directorate of Intellectual Property Management Directorate General of Strengthening Research and Development of the Ministry of Technology in 2017
- Photocopy of Certificate as presenter in national or international seminar, and Letter of Acceptance (LOA) from seminar organizer *)
- Plagiarism-free evidence (using Turnitin application) facilitated by Postgraduate UNJ.
- Thesis that has been approved by both supervisors and coordinators of the study program as many as 5 (five) copies.
*) During the Covid-19 Pandemic, national/international seminar presenter certificates may be replaced with presenter certificates at national/international seminars held online, or articles published in accredited and/or indexed National Journals of SINTA 2 (submitted).
- Submit a thesis as many as 2 (two) copies that have been approved by the Board of thesis examiners and Postgraduate Directors.
- Submit free letter of Postgraduate library and UNJ library
- Photocopy of certificate of intellectual property recording (IPR) on external (product/model) thesis research results that list the name of the thesis author with affiliate Pasacarjana UNJ and both names of supervisors
- Submit proof of upload of Final Scientific Work uploaded through http://bit.ly/PanduanUnggahmandiriunj
- Submit proof of upload of articles, IPR, and other products on the https://bit.ly/UnggahMandiriHaKI_S2 page
For those who are not eligible in the Thesis Exam in point 9, can be fulfilled in the requirements of the Judiciary