DISSERTATION PROCEDURE (Based on Circular Letter of UNJ Postgraduate Director No. 5875/UN39.5.PS/SE/2020)
To apply for a comprehensive exam, students must submit:
- Study Results Card (KHS) and pass the main competency course (Coordinator of Program Study) signed by the Coordinator of Program Study.
- Photocopy of consultation book (Biodata until proof of consultation).
- Comprehensive exam registration form that has been signed by Coordinator of Program Study.
To apply for the exam proposal seminar of dissertation students must submit:
- Proof has passed colloquium (for The Force 2018/2019 onwards).
- Photocopy of certificate passed the comprehensive exam.
- Photocopy of consultation book (Biodata and Proof of Payment).
- Photocopy of Graduate Learning Achievement (CPL) and KHS.
- Photocopy of proposals that have included research and innovation instruments submitted in the research signed by promoters, co-promoters and coordinator of the study program, as well as a certificate of feasibility of proposals issued by the Reviewer Team as many as 5 copies.
To apply for the Dissertation Eligibility Seminar Exam students submit:
- Certificate of improvement of the results of the dissertation study of the external reviewer signed by the coordinator of the study program;
- Photocopy of certificate passed the proposal seminar exam;
- Photocopy of consultation book (Biodata until proof of consultation);
- Certificate has carried out research from the research institute (original);
- A copy of the certificate that has been legalized by the institution that issued the certificate with a TOEFL score or toefl equivalent of at least 500 from the authorized English language test provider and has been verified by the Scientific Article and Dissemination Task Force (GAD);
- Verification Letter from the Scientific Article and Dissemination Task Force (GAD) stating that scientific articles have been sent (submit) with evidence in international journals in accordance with the Scientific Publication Manual published by the Directorate of Intellectual Wealth Management Directorate General of Strengthening Research and Development of The Ministry of Technology in 2017.
- Plagiarism-free evidence (using Turnitin application) facilitated by Postgraduate UNJ;
- Photocopy of dissertation that has been contested by promoters, co-promoters and coordinators of study programs, and ratification of the promoter commission results of the dissertation study as many as 6 (six) copies.
To apply for a closed exam the student must submit:
- Photocopy of Certificate of Graduation Seminar on Dissertation Eligibility.
- Photocopy of consultation book (biodata until proof of consultation).
- Certificate of no book loan from Graduate Library and UNJ Library (Original).
- Verification Letter from the Scientific Articles and Dissemination Group (GAD) stating that scientific articles have been accepted with proof of payment (if there is a publishing fee) in international journals in accordance with the Scientific Publication Manual published by the Directorate of Intellectual Property Management Directorate General of Strengthening Research and Development of the Ministry of Technology in 2017 with the following provisions: (a) The class of 2013 was accepted in high-categorized international journals; (b) Class of 2014 – now published in high-category international journals.
- Photocopy of Certificate as presenter in international seminar, and Letter Of Acceptance (LOA) from seminar organizer.*
- Plagiarism-free evidence (using Turnitin application) facilitated by postgraduate UNJ after improvement in feasibility seminar exam.
- Photocopy of Dissertation that has been approved by the Board of Examiners dissertation eligibility exam as many as 7 (Seven) copies.
*) During the Covid-19 Pandemic, international seminar presenter certificates can be replaced with presenter certificates at national or international seminars held online, or articles published in reputable International Journals (submitted).
To apply for an open exam students must submit:
- The dissertation is equipped with: a) Evidence of improvement from the closed exam board; b) Endorsement of the promoter, co-promoter, and Director.
- Plagiarism-free evidence (using Turnitin application) facilitated by postgraduate UNJ after improvement of closed exams;
- Submit scientific articles that have been published in the International Journal (based on point D no. 4) in accordance with the verification results of the Scientific Articles and Dissemination Task Force (GAD);
- Photocopy of consultation book (biodata until proof of consultation);
- Submit printed research that has been get certificate from intellectual property recording (HaKI) and/or have ISBN;
- Submit a dissertation after obtaining a Certificate of Exam Approval by the Director of Postgraduate as many as 3 copies;
- Submit a synopsis after obtaining the approval of the closed exam committee made in the form of a book in accordance with the format determined by the Postgraduate as many as 20 copies
- Photocopy of certificate of intellectual property recording (IPR) on external (product/model) results of Dissertation research that lists the name of the author of the dissertation with postgraduate affiliate UNJ and both names of promoters;
- Submit proof of upload of Final Scientific Work uploaded through http://bit.ly/PanduanUnggahmandiriunj If it can not be fulfilled can be suggested at the time of graduation registration.
- Submit proof of upload synopsis, IPR, articles, and other products on the https://bit.ly/UnggahMandiriHaKI_S3 page
Items 6 and 7 on the open exam requirements are submitted after obtaining an Open Exam Approval Decree from the Rector.