The Master of Environmental Management Program employs the management system of environmental for sustainable development. In this program, the program evaluates the demography and environmental development issues, such as gender, human rights, multiculturism, public health, conservation, air pollution, climate change, disaster mitigation, SDGs policies, and programs.
The Master of Environmental Education Program has been accredited ―B‖ by the National Accreditation Organization for Higher Education with decree number of SK 2616/SK/BAN-PT/Akred/M/IX/2018.
Become the multidiscipline/interdisciplinary innovation barometer of management system in environmental management at the national, regional, and global levels.
Contribute to the development of science, technology, and arts through the three pillars of higher education on the Master of Environmental Management program, contributing to the Indonesia and global community development.
The graduates of Master’s Degree in Environmental Management are expected to pursue a promising career as an educator at school or university, an expert or consultant at the NGO and government, a researcher at the research center or university. The graduates may also work as a volunteer for a non-profit environmental organization to educate the community.
- develop knowledge of environmental management through research, resulting in innovative work (in the form of environmental ecosystem design, nature protection & conservation systems, etc.);
- critical analysis of theories and praxis related to environmental management in its professional practice;
- solving problems related to environmental management through an inter or multidisciplinary approach;
- managing research in the field of environmental management and development that benefits the community and science, as well as national and international recognition;
- develop yourself and have the passion for learning throughout life to adapt to the changing times;
- Understand and be able to implement his knowledge and experience responsibly, contribute positively, think critically, creatively, and demonstrate pioneering and leadership;
- communicate ideas, thoughts, and ideas, and develop and maintain networking networks with colleagues/colleagues inside and outside institutions following professional ethics.
1. General Subjects
|99008113||Philosophy of Science||3 credits|
|99008123||Research Methods||3 credits|
|99008142||Indexed Scientific Article Writing||2 credits|
2. Expertise Subjects
|99148113||Environmental Risk Management||3 credits|
|99148123||Environmental Strategic Management||3 credits|
|99148133||Environmental Psychology||3 credits|
|99148143||Environmental System Analysis||3 credits|
|99148153||Organizational Behavior||3 credits|
|99148193||Environmental Management Colloquium||3 credits|
3. Elective Subjects
|99148413||Land Management and Spatial||3 credits|
|99148423||Resource and Environmental Management Analysis||3 credits|
|99148433||Ecotourism Management||3 credits|
|Choose 1 (one) course from the preferred courses available|
|99148013||Ecology and Environmental Sciences||3 credits|